Ok, I have to say being a foody has it’s advantages. I ran across Sabki Maggi and I have to say they have some amazing recipes that I just simply have to share now and again. Mainly because I remember a time when all I could afford was instant noodles…and making them the same way all the time, is simply boring.
These Cheesy Rolls look simply amazing. One Day I am going to have to start cooking like this again just to try all these interesting recipes.
- 1 packet (70 gms) maggi noodles
- 1 cheese slice
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions whites and greens
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 13 ready made samosa pattis
- 4 tsp plain flour (maida)
- Oil for deep-frying
- Chilli sauce
READ MORE: Cheesy Maggi Bread Rolls
- Boil 1½ cup s of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese slice and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the carrot, spring onions, green chillies and a little salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour along…
View original post 198 more words